10 Days Sakrdu Deosai Honeymoon Tour
- Day 1: Skardu Tour package shall start from Rawalpindi to Chilas. We shall stay at Chilas after long journey. Good family hotel shall be offered for overnight stay.
- Day 2: We shall leave hotel early morning and move from chilas to Skardu via Karakoram Highway. Within 7 hours drive we shall reach Skardu City. Overnight Stay in good family hotel.
- Day 3: Skardu tour package shall involve us to see Kharpucho Fort which is ancient skardu fort. Then we shall move towards Sadpara Lake.
- Day 4: Pakistan tour and travel shall escort our customer from skardu city to lower Khachura (Shangrila Resort) for overnight stay. We shall stay on night in beautiful Shangrila Resort.
- Day 5: Visit to Upper khacura be presented its 20 minutes walk from Shangrila Resort to upper Khachura, a beautiful lake Upper Khachura lake, stay overnight in Upper khacura.
- Day 6: Khaplu Fort is our next destination so we move morning from upper khachura to Khaplu Fort. Its is 100 kilo meter away from Skardu City. Overnight stay in good hotel.
- Day 7: We shall visit Shigar Fort from Khaplu. In evening we shall return Skardu City.
- Day 8: Deosai National park is amazing gift of God. Deosai national park is second highest plateau on earth so we shall like to show you Deosai national park.
- Day 9: Skardu to chillas in 9 to 10 hours via Karakoram Highway
- Last Day: Breakfast for 13 hours Journey, via Babausar Top or Either Karakoram Highway for End of Tour towards Islamabad.
COST COUPLE 140000
Cost Includes: Hotels on double occupancy Bed & breakfast basis, Tours & transfers in private A/C car/coach, Government taxes
Cost Does not Include: Airfare Airport taxes, tips laundry, lunch dinner, mineral water, and any other extra expanses
List of The Top 10 Places in Skardu Valley
- Skardu Fort
- Khaplu Valley
- Kachura Lake
- Shangri-La Lake
- Satpara Lake
- Shigar Fort
- Sheosar Lake
- Katpana Lake
- Basho Valley
The Skardu Tour can never be completed without visiting the massive plains of Deosai. The land of Giants;Deosai inhabitant of Brown bears in its National Park. Tourist find complete calmness in this region of Skardu as the plains have an ear-shattering silence that one can listen to his own heartbeat. Moreover, you will find a rare species of flora and Fauna there. Additionally, the dawn and dusk view is a must witnessing view to have once in your life.